Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The horrors of...DECARY

It has been about six weeks since the freshman class moved into UNE.  Six weeks of the worlds most boring, tasteless, unhealthy, unappealing meals ever created.  


I grew up in a house with delicious, home cooked meals served every night, not processed, frozen, disgusting food thrown together in seconds by students majoring in medical biology, not culinary.  I personal find a huge problem with that, I do not know about you...


I have also heard a few stories that happen in Decary Dining Hall: 
1) small amounts of laxatives are put in the food....ew...
2) Flies die in the food (desserts especially) and no one cares to take them off... double ew...


I knew it would be a struggle coming to Decary and eating the food, but I didn't know it would happen so quickly.  I'm not sure I am going to last a whole four years of the horrible food.   

No comments:

Post a Comment