Since the beginning of college, roommates have been one of the biggest worries for incoming freshman in college. Everyone wonders: "What will my roommate be like?" "Will we get along?", or there are the smart people who choose who to live with.
Here are some ROOMMATE HORROR Stories !!
I made the mistake of going random and choosing not to live with someone I knew.
I found out my roommates this summer and immediately searched them on Facebook. I began to message them and they seemed to be very nice and we got along...
I came to school on the 30th of August and meet them face-to-face...It was fine, we got along...
Two and a half months have gone by and the last place I want to be in is my dorm room.
It's not that they aren't still nice girls, but when I signed up for my housing, I specifically stated I wanted a NON SMOKING roommate... what does housing give me? A SMOKING ROOMMATE.
I personally HATE smoking. I have grown up in a house where smoking it NOT okay and none of my immediate or distant family members smoke cigarettes. It is the opinion of the person to smoke, BUT when it is brought into MY home (dorm room) I have a HUGE problem with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment