I don't know about any of you are or have attended college but I know that I have never appreciated my family like I do now.
My junior and senior year all I wanted to do was get out of my house and away from my parents. I felt like I was "to old" to be controlled. I hated the rules that I had and the early curfews. I just wanted to get to college.
Now that I am in college I love to go home. I love to see my parents and too go to sleep in my bed, early and just be at my house. It's funny how things change.
My relationships between me and my parents and me and my sisters have changed so much. We have so much to talk about and are constantly in communication. I love how it has changed.
I have always been very close with my family but now I feel like we are even closer even though we are all so far apart. And when we get together for family occasions it is so much more exciting than it was before. I love and miss my family BUT I love what the distance has done and wouldn't change it.


No comments:
Post a Comment