Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Salt in my veins

There is something about the ocean that makes me feel complete.  I grew up in Rhode Island, where we pride ourselves on having 400 miles of beautiful coastline.  We may be the tiniest state but we have lots of ocean to offer.  Here are some fun facts about RI. The first place I ever went when I was born, was to the beach.  I have salt in my veins and it it never leaving. 


Anyway, when I first came to visit UNE I fell in love with the campus because of the ocean being so close.  Every time I walk out my dorm I see the Saco River.  It is a beautiful sight to see every morning. I could never live a day without the ocean being close by.  


I can't even imagine living in a state that is completely land-locked. I love the ocean too much. 

And being at UNE, I have another four years where I can have the ocean close by. 

Watch Hill, RI 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment